|Monday: MLB 10* Total of the Week-Yankees/Mariners. All Sports current winning run of 21-12 (64%). NBA 5* Golden Total-Heat/Celtics (8:30 ET). Since 4/12, NBA Postseason picks 36-20 (64%) and 20-9 (69%) since 4/27.|
NBA | May 29, 2023
Heat vs Celtics
|UNDER 204 -110||
|Play Type: Premium|
Heat @ Celtics 8:30 PM ET
Play On: Under 204.0 (5*)
Boston is coming off a 104-103 win in Game 6 to force a deciding 7th Game. That contest stayed under the total of 210.5. After witnessing the first 3 games of this Eastern Conference Finals going over the total, the last 3 contests have all stayed under. It speaks volumes to me when the sportsbooks make this big of an adjustment to a Game 7 total when the average number in the first 6 games was 213.8.
NBA Playoffs Game 7 home teams have played 41-24 (63%) to the under since 2003. Since 2019, that NBA Game 7 home teams off a Game 6 away win have played 12-3 (80%) to the under and there was a combined 197.4 points scored per game. Furthermore, since 2014, NBA Game 7 home teams coming off a Game 6 away win in which they allowed 100 points or more have played 5-0 to the under with an average combined score of just 186.0 points scored per contest. All the betting angles are applicable to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Monday night.
MLB | May 29, 2023
Yankees vs Mariners
|UNDER 8 -115||
|Play Type: Top Premium|
Yankees (German) @ Mariners (Miller) 9:40 PM ET
Play On: Under 8.0 (10*)
The Yankees Domingo German returns from his 10-game suspension after showing great form over his last 4 start with a 1.64 ERA/0.68 WHIP. Since the start of the 2021 season, the Yankees have played 24-9 (73%) to the under.
Seattle’s Bryce Miller has seen all 5 of his starts going under the total this season and his brilliant 1.15 ERA/0.51 WHIP was a major reason why. Additionally, 2 of those 5 starts came at home where Miller allowed 0 earned runs in 12.0 innings pitched. Seattle went over the total on Sunday, and they’ve played 4-0 to the under in their last 4 following an over during its previous game.
Both bullpens in this matchup have been rock-solid thus far in 2023. Give me this game to go under the total.
Ross Benjamin has made his reputation in the sports handicapping industry by being one of the sharpest prognosticators over the last 17 years. Included in professional sports handicapper Ron Raymond’s 2008 published book “50 Greatest Sports Betting Secrets” he probably says it best. “One of the most underrated and sharpest sports handicappers I know is Ross Benjamin”.
Ross’ sports betting advice is simple yet prophetic. “If you want to be a successful sports handicapper then start by thinking like a bookmaker”.
Ross has been publicly in the sports betting industry full time since early 2003 and has never looked back. Any Google search on Ross Benjamin Sports reaffirms his commitment to winning, professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
Ross is currently a featured sports betting writer and video analyst for OSGA. He has been in that role since 2017. Additionally, Ross is a former writer/video analyst for Sportsbook Review from 2011 to 2017
However, there’s nothing Ross enjoys more than picking winners in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA Football, and NCAA Basketball. He’s met that challenge and passed the test for the last 18 years running.
Ross is the past winner of the “Playbook Invitational Football Wise Guy Contest” while also finishing in the Top 5 on 3 other separate occasions.
Below is a list of more sports handicapping achievements by Ross Benjamin.
• #1-2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Regular Season: 116-77 (60.1%) at Sports Watch
• #6-2011 March Madness- 28-21 (57.1%) at Sports Watch
• #1-2008 March Madness: 29-17 (63%) at the Oklahoma Sports Monitor.
• #1-2007 NFL Playoffs in Net Profit: 9-2 (81.8%) at the Oklahoma Sports Monitor.
• #1-NHL 2005-2006 Season at Big Guy Sports Monitor.
• #1-2003 College Football Season: 45-23 (66.2%) at Sportswire.
• #7-2015 MLB Season at Sportscapping.
• #3-2014/2015 NHL Season at Sportscapping.
• #6-2012 NFL Preseason at Sportscapping.
• #7-2011/2012 NHL Season at Sportscapping.
• #8-2011 NFL Season at Sportscapping.
• #2-2011 NFL Preseason at Sportscapping.
• #9-2010 NFL Season at Sportscapping.
•Former sports betting analyst on the Bob Mathews Show on WHAM 1180 AM in Rochester, New York every Thursday night during the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 football seasons.
•Weekly guest on the Sam and Brad Show on WAKR 1590 AM in Akron, Ohio during the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 football seasons.
•Host of The Ross Benjamin Show: From 09/12 to 03/13 on Sports Talk Radio 1280 AM WHTK in Rochester, New York (current call letters are Fox Sports AM 1280)
•Host of Winning Sports Advice in 2012 on Blog Talk Radio.
•Host of Ross Benjamin Show on Sports Journey Network from April,2009 to July, 2010
•Host of Phoenix Sports Ticket Radio Show in 2006
Additional Guest Radio Appearances since 2007
• KFNS AM 590 "The Fan"-St. Louis, Missouri
• WAXY AM 790 ESPN- Miami, Florida
• WHBQ AM 560- Memphis, Tennessee
• WHTK AM 1280- Rochester, New York (Friday drive time hour)
• WJOX AM 690- Birmingham. Alabama
• KTIK AM 1350 ESPN-Boise, Idaho
• WJDX AM 620-Jackson, Mississippi
• CKST AM 1040-Vancouver, British Columbia (aired during the Jim Rome Show)
• KTKR AM 760 "The Ticket"-San Antonio, Texas
• KZNS AM 1280 "The Zone" Salt Lake City, Utah
• Locker Room Picks Show (Pilot-2013) hosted by Jennifer X. Williams for the CBS Sports Network.